Outputs the value selected from one of two input modules chosen by the output value from a selector module.
The selector module determines the value to select. If the output value from the control module is within a range of values known as the selection range, this noise module outputs the value from the module A. Otherwise, this noise module outputs the value from the module B.
By default, there is an abrupt transition between the output values from the two input modules at the selection-range boundary. To smooth the transition, pass a non-zero value to the edge falloff variable. Higher values result in a smoother transition.
The module’s constructor needs:
- Module A : the Generation Module to use as the first input
- Module B : the Generation Module to use as the second input
- Select module : the Generation Module to use as the selector
- Edge falloff : the transition variable
- Lower bound : the lower bound of the selection range
- Upper bound : the upper bound of the selection range
Result of the selection with bounds [-0.5;0.5] and a falloff of 0